Double-clicking any drive opens search option:
That's a virus named as ravmon.exe and autorun.inf
Scan first with a good antivirus [Nod32 Recommanded]
then try this trick.
First show the hidden files and folders options then try this method
1. Go to Start-->run and type cmd then click ok
2. If u want to remove the infected file from c drive then type C: in command prompt and press enter
3. Type autorun.inf and press enter autorun.inf file is opened
4. Now type "attrib autorun.inf -s -h -r" and press enter
5. Now delete the file by typing "del autorun.inf" and press enter
6.Now type autorun.inf and press enter now, u will find no infected autorun.inf file.
7. same way do for all other drives then restart ur pc